“Great setting with Entertainment”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Oswego,Il.
“Great setting with Entertainment”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice place to enjoy music on the Deck. Food is priced just right Service good for this busy place. While prime time is real busy, they keep the customer traffic flowing in and out nicely

Visited February 2013

Trenton, Michigan
“Ambiance and more”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you're looking for a Beachy kind of place... this is it. Seafood is good and the menu extensive.
However, it is pricey. $25/ person for crabcakes and scallops. Lots of wild life outside along with
the back bay view. Seating is with lawn tables and chairs and umbrellas. This is the off season so there was no wait. Everyone in our party of 5 liked the food...and with teen-agers that is priceless.

st joseph
“Good food great location.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate on a Monday night. Chose upstairs since that's where the entertainment was playing. There were patrons but still plenty of seating available. We ordered the rack of ribs. This rack was huge. It was served on a large rectangular platter like you'd serve Thanksgiving turkey. The rack went from end to end. They were very tender and very meaty. My husband & I shared this meal, we could only eat about one third of the rack. We chose black beans & rice and a cheesy potato(scalloped) as our sides. These side dishes were incredible. The menu is huge, there is something for everyone. The three piece band was great. Very talented guys. I wished they would have played longer, the packed up at 8:15pm. I'm sure this place is a lot of fun when people can sit outside(it was very rainy during our visit). The service was fine. Our male server was friendly and enjoyed talking to customers.

Staten Island, New York, United States
“Best place in Ft Myers!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have a vacation house in Ft Myers. Visiting Florida about 5-6 times a year, there is never a time we do not go to Nervous Nellies. It is one of our all time favorite restaurants for all purposes. One, the wait is usually less than 10 minutes but normally were seated right away. The prices are reasonable and the portions are beyond great. We always end up ordering more than we need and take it home. service is great and makes sure the drinks are flowing! We love to sit outside because there is always some live entertainment along with dolphins and manatees that swim right by the dock. We bring all of our friends and family there and will continue to! Great place in ft Myers!

Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Great value”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Being from Massachusetts I do not normally order lobster in the south. I ordered the lobster roll, and was shocked. For 18.95 I got over a pound net of the best lobster roll I have had in years. Excellent portion of mayo and celery. The lobster had big chunks, your choice of side, and I have finally found a place that meets my standards. I do wish they had whole belly clams, but I won't hold that against them.