“Good food great location.”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate on a Monday night. Chose upstairs since that's where the entertainment was playing. There were patrons but still plenty of seating available. We ordered the rack of ribs. This rack was huge. It was served on a large rectangular platter like you'd serve Thanksgiving turkey. The rack went from end to end. They were very tender and very meaty. My husband & I shared this meal, we could only eat about one third of the rack. We chose black beans & rice and a cheesy potato(scalloped) as our sides. These side dishes were incredible. The menu is huge, there is something for everyone. The three piece band was great. Very talented guys. I wished they would have played longer, the packed up at 8:15pm. I'm sure this place is a lot of fun when people can sit outside(it was very rainy during our visit). The service was fine. Our male server was friendly and enjoyed talking to customers.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,622)

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have a vacation house in Ft Myers. Visiting Florida about 5-6 times a year, there is never a time we do not go to Nervous Nellies. It is one of our all time favorite restaurants for all purposes. One, the wait is usually less than 10 minutes but normally were seated right away. The prices are reasonable and the portions are beyond great. We always end up ordering more than we need and take it home. service is great and makes sure the drinks are flowing! We love to sit outside because there is always some live entertainment along with dolphins and manatees that swim right by the dock. We bring all of our friends and family there and will continue to! Great place in ft Myers!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Being from Massachusetts I do not normally order lobster in the south. I ordered the lobster roll, and was shocked. For 18.95 I got over a pound net of the best lobster roll I have had in years. Excellent portion of mayo and celery. The lobster had big chunks, your choice of side, and I have finally found a place that meets my standards. I do wish they had whole belly clams, but I won't hold that against them.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

a lot of the places in ft myers are just your typical fried seafood menu. this place has a wide selection of healthy options to add to the "bad" stuff. ;)

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Chill place . We had dinner on outside deck ; even with the rain it was enjoyable; the honesty from wait staff appreciated ; drinks were ever so strong ; nice !!! We will be back