“Amazing menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nervous Nellie's

Nervous Nellie's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Vevey, Switzerland
“Amazing menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am surprised to see such a range of reviews on TripAdvisor on the same place... it seems like people either had an awesome or an awful experience at Nervous Nellie's?
We were a party of six, two couple and two children, and we had a great evening and a great dinner! Our waiter (I think JC) was just awesome and entertained us the whole evening. When he brought the menu, I jokingly told him to come back in a few hours, the time it would take to go through the menu including over 200 items and a huge variety. But he easily guided us through the menu and gave us some great advice, was extremely pleasant and friendly, and our choice was easily made. Our food was awesome and service was fantastic! I live in Europe where about 99% of restaurant staff could learn more in 10 minutes spent with Nervous Nellie's star waiter JC than in the years of training and schooling they do here!
They had a live band that played music the whole evening on the dock, and we really enjoyed the quality entertainment.
Great evening and I will certainly come back next time I visit the area!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MichaelScholl

Goshen, Virginia
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

had a lovely family dinner on 12/23/12. the restaurant was extremely busy, but we had great service and food!

Visited December 2012
Wisconsin
“Something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We picked Nervous Nellies because it had a nice variety of food options. We were greeted and seated immediately, about 5:30pm on a Weds evening. We enjoyed the outdoor entertainment and views of the boats and water. We had blackened grouper and shrimp bites for an appetizer, good but glad we ate before ordering as I planned to get blackened grouper but decided I couldn't eat a whole meal of that. I ordered a salad which was really good. Hubby got filet medallions that looked nothing like medallions or filet mignonette, but he said it was delicious. One son got quesadillas and other got stuffed shrimp, both enjoyed their meals. Rum punch was good. Menu is huge, order an app while looking it over. Service a bit slow but added to our relaxed vacation atmosphere. We would return. Parking lot was full, but found a close spot to park at a meter on the street.

1 Thank whitefish
Holland, Michigan
“Fun Spot - Okay Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a fun place to have dinner, right on the waterfront opposite the beach. Lots of outside dining space. The live entertainer was very good playing a lot of oldies without keeping you from conversing over dinner. The food was nothing to rush back for. It was just okay. My wife and daughter split a chicken fajita and I had the black beans & rice with blackened chicken. Both were just okay but neither had the kick you would expect in those dishes. Maybe the food is tuned to an older person's taste considering the high percentage of retired people here. Definitely worth a visit one time.

Washington
“Awesome food, great service, cool location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

What can I say? We enjoyed the heck out of our visit to Nervous Nellie's. We were first sent upstairs to the deck, but they seemed a bit understaffed up there, so we decided to dine on the lower back deck facing snug harbor. This was the way to go, as we received friendly and professional service from our waiter, Jasson.

I went with the lady, and we split our meals so we could taste both plates. Maine lobster was delicious, perfect portion for the price. The NY Steak with 'shrooms and shrimp (can't recall the name) was also top notch... and I have to say that the smashed potatoes and veggies were done perfectly and complimented the the main entree well! The live music was just the icing on the cake.

My only regret is that we didn't get to try a dozen other items on the menu!

• Visited January 2013