“Don't bother if you don't have a lot of time!”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Don't bother if you don't have a lot of time!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Went with a large group. Made reservations but still had to wait an hour. Then it took another hour to get our food. The quality of the food was very disappointing. We have been there before in off season and it was good. I would suggest that you go anywhere else during season. They really don't seem to care, so I doubt they need your business.

• Visited April 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will not be back...”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Food portion on the $26 platter was disappointing and the food was cold. Should have come with smashed potatoes and instead they gave us rice and insisted seafood comes with rice. Should have been a clue when the hostess was very rude right off the bat...

1 Thank Lynellesverdict
Fort Myers, Florida
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

It took 2 hours to get our food and it was terrible

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rose F
Burton, Michigan
“Bartender with a major attitude..”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I am from Michigan and have visited this place twice now, my first time there was great and the service was great also. When I went back the second time it was not that great. The bartender Kim had a horrible attitude from jump, with not a lick of personality.
I ordered wings for appetizer which was good but went to smoke and came back and wings were gone so I proceded to ask her were my wings were and she said as she was walking away that she sat them over somewere else and they must of gotten thrown away like it was no big deal end of story. Then I tell another bartender and he was nice enough to take them off the bill. It was over pricy and the service sucked which ruined my time there, not sure if I will go back.

• Visited April 2012
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“great view, great service, huge portions, mediocre food”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My daughters, 12 and 13 and I went to Nervous Nellies for an early dinner the first day of our vacation. We sat outside and our waitress was attentive and friendly. The menu is huge and so are the portions.

One daughter got chicken strips and fries. Very average but coleslaw was very good.

My other daughter and I split the nachos. Huge pile of chips, small amount of toppings, some of which was over cooked. Nearby table had fajitas which looked great. We may have just ordered the wrong dishes. We'd return to give it another chance.

• Visited March 2012