“Fantastic place and awesome menu”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Akron, OH
“Fantastic place and awesome menu”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

On our recent trip to Ft. Myers Beach we did go upstairs to Uglies and sat at the outside bar. The menu options are outstanding and there is something for everyone, it may just take a while to narrow down what to order as there is so much to choose from. Food was delicious, portions large and pricing very reasonable for what they serve. Love the all day every day happy hour, and the bar staff were fun and super friendly. We liked this place so much we ate there 3 times in the 6 days we were in Ft. Myers Beach. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2011

Newark, Ohio
“Excellent restaurant, great food & what a MENU!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I should say we were upstairs at Uglies. The food and the menu were outstanding. I could not believe how many items were on the menu and needed a lot of time to make up my mind. Each of the 4 of us loved our choices and the waiter was very helpful in suggesting what was a top seller. I can't wait to return again and again because I saw many more items I'd like to try. We were heading home from vacation and this was our last stop before the airport. I'd like to go back on a nice sunny day and sit outdoors. I'm pregnant now, I'd also like to return for the happy hour all day while I'm able to enjoy a frosty beverage. This is a must see spot and we will be back.

• Visited January 2012
Henry, Illinois, United States
“Adequate eating establishment if you are close”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

If the food won't overwhelm you, the menu will.. . The menu covers every kind of food conceivable so it just becomes a long scrambled list of words. I had the baryard burner, I think that is what it was called, it was very good nix the peppers and onions (not a fan). Otherwise if you aren't in a hurry, the staff will wait on your when they feel like it.

Visited January 2012
Parrish, Florida
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We visited the upstairs of Nervous Nellies, which is actually called Ugly's. A great place to sit overlooking the intercoastal listening to a steel band play, watching the boats.

A great place for lunch, happy hour all day and food was good.

• Visited December 2011
Howe, Indiana
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We ate there several times. Food Excelent every time and lots of it good prices too

Visited December 2011