“Tasty & Juicy Burgers”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our burgers came cooked to perfection to each of our level of amount of pink in the center, and were ample size to satisfy a hearty appetite. We also enjoyed the live entertainment and of course the wonderful Ft. Myers weather on the outside deck.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband, 3 year old, and I went here for dinner during a summer rain storm. Even though it was raining, we were able to sit on the covered patio. No mosquitoes and great view of the bay. The service was great, from the hostess to the wait staff, everyone was very friendly. This was our first visit to this restaurant, so we weren't sure what to expect. The menu is extensive and the portions are HUGE! Overall, a really nice meal.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I am from Indiana but planned a destination wedding in Fort Myers. My fiance and I traveled to Fort Myers a few times this past year, and we ate at a number of different restaurants while we were there. We wanted to be able to choose two, one at which to hold a rehearsal dinner and one at which to hold a dinner after our wedding. We were very impressed with Nervous Nellies and booked them for the night of wedding.

I was EXTREMELY impressed with the service and the food! When the bill came out, I was amazed. With all that we ate and drank, I expected it to be so much more. I don't think any restaurant could have served us that much food and that many drinks for the same price.

On top of that, while planning the dinner, the owner, Rob, was very helpful. He always responded to my emails the same day, usually in the same hour even.

Whenever we return to Fort Myers for vacation, we will definitely eat at Nervous Nellies. They have our business for life!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Great food, great service, great atmosphere.

Our waiter tonight was David, very attentive, answered the questions, made sure we were well taken care of.

The food - must try the conch fritters and the gator bites.

The four of us had more than we could eat. The fish sandwich was huge, the crispy grouper was just that, crispy and delicious. The fish bake was amazing. I don't think I have seen a burger that big before.

We have been here 2 years in a row and can say this place is better again.

This is a must do whenat ft myers beach.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very Good food, good value. You get your money's worth when visiting and the food good also. Nice happy hour and large menu so if you are not into seafood, you will find something. I would definitely return!