“What a thrill!”

Paradise Parasail Inc.
Ranked #5 of 69 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Capture the astonishing views of Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island from 1200 feet and take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips! We guarantee the best parasailing ride anywhere, so make sure it's Paradise Parasail! A family fun attraction for over 34 years, we fly from ages 2-102. Experienced USCG captains give the safest and most adventurous parasailing flight on Coast Guard inspected vessels that speed along miles of coastline. When looking for thrilling vacation things to do, Paradise Parasail is a watersports company you don't want to miss!
Midwest
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What a thrill!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our second time in two years with Paradise Parasail and I had a Groupon both times. The first time my teenaged son and daughter went, but this year my daughter insisted I go with my son. I was excited and I'm so glad I tried it. The gal who took my reservation on the phone was very friendly and helpful, telling me where to park (for free) and everything else I needed to know. When we arrived, the rest of the staff was just as friendly. As a matter of fact, the boat captains were the same as before. They are very professional as well. Be prepared to leave your shoes onshore and you can leave any valuables you like in the strongbox. If there is room, other people can accompany you to take pictures and video, so my daughter and husband were able to ride along. There was one other couple parasailing with us, so six on the boat. Be dressed to get wet whether you are riding along or doing the actual parasailing. There is a boat that shuttles you from close to the beach (you walk into the water a bit) out to the parasail boat and you will be given lifejackets right away. The parasail experience is exhilarating! On a tandem ride, you are hooked by carbiners to a rod that is attached to the parachute, and from a sitting position slowly let off the back of the boat until you are drifting 400 feet in the air! It is strangely quiet up there and not cold (common question). I looked hard to spot dolphins or sharks or rays or anything else in the water, but did not. Toward the end of the 4 mile ride, the boat slows down until your feet are dipped in the water, then speeds up again so you float back up in the air. Then you are winched in to land back on the boat in the same seated position. So glad I did this!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank RNay
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
What a great description of your adventure! I am so appreciative of your time to give a detailed account of your experience. Please come see us again, it sounds like maybe it is your husbands turn next time?!? Thanks for being repeat customers!

Naples, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Thrill”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was a great attraction. Thrilling but very peaceful and beautiful! Staff was professional
And fun!

Visited January 2013
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to give us great feedback! The Paradise Parasail Team works hard to provide a great experience, so they always appreciate hearing customers brag on their performance.

Neil
Oxford, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My daughter and I parasailed together today and had a great time. The staff was incredible! Very friendly and informative. They gave us great info about local restaurants and general information. Everything went very smoothly and I thought the price was more than fair. We did the "deluxe" package which allows us to go again for half price, forever! I think we will go again before we head back north. Highly recommend!

Visited December 2012
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this review, January 2, 2013
I am so glad to hear that your experience was nothing but top notch! That's exactly what we strive for everyday. Looking forward to providing you with one more parasail adventure before you return home!

Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience with Paradise Parasail!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went with my daughter, which was her 2nd time parasailing, and my first. I was apprehensive because I'm scared of heights, but she and the sales person at the booth reassured me it is a very smooth, quiet ride. They were right! I absolutely loved it! We did this on April 26, 2012. We have another trip scheduled for April 2013 and I'm bringing a friend that has never parasailed before and taking her up with me! I cannot wait!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank WWBLIBRA
Looking forward to flying you again in April! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crew put you at ease”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Tough place to find. Hidden behind hotel and bar and the beach. Once we found it, employees were great! Boat crew are a riot

Visited September 2012