Open today: 6:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great trip despite rough seas!

Reviewed March 16, 2018
Laurie S
Ashland
Great charter!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2016
jasonleemerlington
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Great boat, great captain, great mate. Luxourous lounge with two sofas. Fished 15 Mar 2018. Despite very rough swells offshore, had a great experience and caught a lot of tasty snappers. Mate is very experienced and works his butt off to keep me baited and hooking fish. I'm anxious to go with them again!--Charles from Missouri

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Did a all day charter caught a lot of fish..boat is first class!! Captain is very nice..first mate works his butt off all day with a smile on his face!! Only charter to use if your in Ft.Myers!!! We will be back!!

Reviewed March 7, 2016

My two sons & I left around 8 am on a November day. Weather called for rain which we cruzed through on our way to a computer hot fisong spot. Plenty to chose from if that was dead we moved on to the next. We only moved a copple a times, we were to busy putting fish in the barrell. We cought as fast as we could get our lines on rhe water.
We fished for about 5 or 6 hours and headed back. It was comforting to know that if a fog rolled in the GPS & boats computer could take us back in. The mate bated hooks & removed & cleaned our catch. Happly describing what kind each & ever fish was. He made our outting great! Captin Bob wery personable, friendly , knowled & just plain fun.
The Boat is fully eaquiped, even has AC.
Take what you want to eat & drink ect. I recomond Skipping breakfest, maby some coffey or juice. Less to slosh around if your a landlubber. Their is a GREAT Restuarnt neer where Bob parks his boat. The best Fried Calamari I Ever Hada,!!!
We live near St. Louis Mo. The drive from here takes about 20 hours deping on the weather. We go about ever two years, cant wait to go again. Nate

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had a great day with our college aged daughters. We caught plenty of fish and the mate Tim was great as well. Bobby went above and beyond to make sure we stayed on fish the whole time.

1  Thank zoeandco
Reviewed April 18, 2015

Fantastic experience! My boyfriend and I went deep sea fishing with Bob and caught a big Barracuda and some red fish which Bob prepared and cooked for us for lunch. Bob is a great guy and knows the water like its his own backyard. Catching fish was fun, but Bob made the experience that much better.

1  Thank Sandra O
Reviewed April 6, 2015

We made a last minute booking with Bobby B. Capt Bob was more than accommodating and his First Mate John did a great job keeping us entertained. Kids fished over the side of the bait while we waited for the sharks to bite. Unfortunately, no big sharks were willing to play. But a monster Goliath Grouper did!! After about a 12 minute battle, we finally managed to get it on deck for some quick photos before releasing it back into water. Best guess was it weighed about 300 lbs. We moved in closer to shore and hooked into 3 smaller sharks. Smallest was about a foot, second was about 2 ft and made for a delicious lunch. The 3rd was about 4ft but it managed to snap the line before we could get it into the boat. In all it was a great day and fabulous adventure. Thanks Capt Bob and Mate John for the experience and memories.
Peter,Tracie,Paris and Aidan (Toronto,Canada)

1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a slower day as far as the sharks were concerned.. Everyone easily caught small fish and at the end of the trip our son-in-law reeled in a 60 pound hammerhead shark! That was very thrilling. We felt the value was good but remember that whatever you are quoted for the boat add on at least 25% to tip Bobby's mate. All in all a very good experience. The boat is a good size and there is an air conditioned cabin and a bathroom - handy for any seasickness...we would have Bobby take us out again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Our family and I chartered the Bobby B and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Captain Bob and First Mate Harry were very knowledgeable. As soon as we caught anything Harry was right there to remove the fish and put bait back on. We caught 10 shark's and landed 8. The largest was a 9 1/2 ft 350 lbs Nurse shark. We also caught several others around 5 ft. The boat is well kept 43 ft sport fisher which is larger and newer than on other boats in the marina. We will definitely go again when we are back in the area.

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Overall a good quality fishing trip with helpful, knowledgeable staff, but with a few provisos. I asked to confirm the price at the dock before we left - I was under the impression it was $200 a head. He said you pay when you get back, implicitly confirming that price. But upon our return, the price was actually $290 a head, 45% higher, which I'm sure was not inadvertent. Plus you pay for your own bait, so confirm the price in no uncertain terms before you go.

Also, the ride was very choppy in the boat and most of us had to barf from seasickness. Not recommended for the faint of stomach.

1  Thank kareeshus
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Bobby B was a great charter Captain and his first Mate Harry worked hard so everyone had a good time! We caught a good variety of fish on a full day trip, grouper, king mackerel, shark and even a 65lb Cobia! Even our 8yr old had a good time, Harry was great getting her fish she could handle and the cabin was air conditioned and she was even able to watch TV! There were no complaints as they had us on fish right away even if they weren't all keepers we had a blast reeling them in as fast as Harry could get them off the hook. Thanks guys for a great day fishing!

3  Thank Jenell J