“Mixed”

Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cabañas is a neighborhood favorite with a large menu of signature drinks and beach eats. Indulge in one of our fresh, local dishes and sip on a cold tropical cocktail, with your toes in the sand. We’ve got a laidback island flair to put you at ease, live music to get you singing, and daily food & drink specials that will get you dancing. It’s no wonder Cabañas is a go-to spot for visitors and locals alike. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Mixed”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went here several times for drinks and sometimes for food as well.
The first few times we went everything was good. We went inside were served quickly and our servers were friendly and helpful. The drinks were good and so was the food.

The last time we call here we use a table outside. We waited ages to be served and our server wasn't very friendly. We waited awhile for our drinks and because of this didn't bother with food.
We had to ask twice for the cheque. Because of the service we didn't leave a tip!(on this visit, we always left tips previously)

• Visited August 2014
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Joy B,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm happy to hear that you've had a good experience and do apologize for the not so good experience. Our staff is one of the best on the beach and I'll be re-enforcing that standard to them. Thank you again for dining with us and we do hope to see you back soon.

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Bristol Resort on Ft Myers Beach!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Living on this island for over thirty years, it is the number one hotel and restaurant on Ft Myers Beach. I have recommended this resort to over fifteen friends who have stayed there and every time I asked how their stay was all I ever here is WOW! Nine have rebooked numerous times and always the same experience. Cabanas is the nicest restaurant with the friendliest staff I have encountered. Janet & Jessica at the pool restaurant and bar are a 10 when it comes to hospitality. I take my wife and grandson there every Sat and Sun. First for lunch for my 3 year old grandson and then back later for lunch with my wife. Both these ladies epitomize customer service and Kindness towards everyone they encounter. Prices for a Four Star resort and restaurant are unbeatable. Thank You for bringing this jewel and people to what we call home!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mark H
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Mark H,
Thank you so much for always dining with us and for recommending our property and restaurants to your friends. Nothing makes me more happy and knowing we can continue to exceed expectations visit after visit. Janet and Jessica are amazing, they are both an important part of our great team and I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Ithaca, New York
“Great Atmosphere Food Average”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Located on the beach in The Diamond Head Beach Resort, the atmosphere is fantastic. Drinks were good, I had a Piña Colada and my friend did the Bloody Mary Bar both were enjoyable. I don't care for being served in plastic cups but I'm assuming it's done for safety reasons at the pool, which was connected by a gate. I ordered the turkey wrap with a side of fruit. They gave me fries instead. I asked for the ranch dressing to be on the side and was so glad I did because the wrap was very salty ( I can generally handle a good bit of salt) not sure if it was the bacon or the turkey or if they put salt on it but it was too much and I could only eat half. My friend got the Grouper sandwich, one of her favorite fishes. She said she was not impressed by it at all but said the fries were good. The waiter was extremely friendly and pleasant. I would probably go back for a drink sometime but not to eat. Our bill was over $40 and we only had one drink each with our meal.

Visited July 2014
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Ithacamomof2,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm pleased to hear you had a good experience and enjoyed the drinks. Yes, we have to use plastic cups due to the pool. Thank you for your feedback on the food, I'll make a mention of it to our cook. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Located right on the beach. Great lunch in a breezy tropical atmosphere. Our bartender, Dylan was very friendly, and made a perfect from scratch margarita. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank VickieGreece
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear VickieGreece,
Thank you for stopping into Cabana's Beach Bar on Fort Myers Beach. I'm excited to hear that you had a great time and glad Dylan did a great job taking care of you. Our entire staff does a great job and we're very proud of them. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

“Why go anywhere else?”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

When on vacation one labors to figure out where to go for dinner. No problem--Cabana has great food and wide variety you would find in countless restaurants on Fort Meyers Beach. Great prices, service, and view of the beach and pool.

2 Thank Jonathan David M
Dear Jonathan David,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Nothing beats a great meal right on the beach, looking out over the Gulf of Mexico. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.