Stayed here mid week. Pools are nice but really small. They get over crowded quick, and you better be one of the first people to get there or your stuck sitting in the sun. Not enough shady spots. Rooms are decent size. Queen beds are comfortable. Floors in the room felt really dirty so had to keep shoes on at all times. Nice kitchenette in the room. Good location very close to beach and shopping area. Parking kind of tricky.
Tiki bar is nice and they run nightly food specials. Worst part is smoking is allowed in public areas which is great if you're working on getting lung cancer along with a tan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach