I absolutely hated it!!! No live nightly music. No food. Pool was loaded with mostly children no room for anyone else. Parking is a nightmare, one way alley's with no postings. I had to pay for parking and then walk over two blocks to room. Room was gross, aluminium over burners on stove. Not a good time ended up staying with friends at a different hotel. No refund. Forget calling the front desk at any hour, no response, or you get hung up on numerous times. I live about a hour away and was looking for rest and relaxation, not on their watch. Plus to pay over a $100 for this I should have stayed home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach