The location is awesome! Everything is within walking distance & the beach just a block away. The rooms are fully equipped, clean, and reasonably priced. Front desk manager was so nice! Plenty of room at the pool and one has a waterfall for the kids. Must check out the tiki bar during your stay. The live music is great & the atmosphere relaxing. We could hear music from our room so if that would bother you just ask for room away from tiki bar. The tiki bar seems to be where the locals hang. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach