We first got there late and basically slept the first night but we had a great view of the waterfall pool. the elevator was broke and we were on the second floor and had an eight month old which made things very hard. My husband loved the tiki bar and i loved eating at the yucatan. It was close to shopping and the beach. The pool was heated. House keeping only came the first day. never after that did we receive more towels, tp, or soap. the trash never got taken and was overflowing. it was a small can and we were there for a week. though we did have everything we needed for the kitchen we had to wash it extremely well because we did see at least three small roaches but we still had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach