Great Tiki Bar, wonderful pool, rooms are average. Just park your car and enjoy. Football season is real fun at the Tiki Bar. Not on the beach but much more fun then any Hotel in area. We love to go for a weekend getaway as there is always a good band and dancing. This hotel has a lot of action on weekend as it is a local favorite. So if want boring skip this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach