If you drive, be prepared to look for parking at this hotel. They cater to the patrons at the Tiki bar more than the hotel guests. Everyday we had to drive around looking for parking and even had to pay to park our car. If you have small children, they don’t offer cribs/packn’plays (they don’t have them), also the limited channels on the tv don’t offer any cartoon channels, (if you like sports, you’ll be in heaven, as that was what the majority of the channels where). The rooms where out dated, the carpets were NASTY!! The lock on the door didn’t work right. The kicker was the spot light that was pointed right into our room and didn’t turn off until midnight. The pools where dirty and I couldn’t even let my kids enjoy it because of all the drunks that where around there. In short, never again will we be staying there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach