“Great pizza”
Review of Big Game Waterfront Grill - CLOSED

Big Game Waterfront Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Big Game Waterfront Grill is the area's largest sports bar with an amazing waterfront view overlooking the harbor and a thriving wildlife aquatic preserve at Salty Sam's Marina. The Big Game features dozens of flat screen TV's with the NFL Sunday Ticket, Big 10 Network, ESPN Game Plan, all your favorite sports from NASCAR & FIFA to baseball, and of course Free WiFi. On the menu is a sporty mix of culinary favorites including hand tossed pizzas, fresh seafood, big juicy burgers and crispy french fries. Come by land or water and catch all the action at Big Game!
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love going here for pizza after a day on the boat the large pizza is HUGE. Great sports bar atmosphere view is of the marina and bay

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been to Big Game on two different occasions. The first time we went, we were there to eat lunch and have a nice view of the marina. Big Game did not disappoint. The view was awesome. The food was really nice. I had the pizza and it was seriously one of the best pizzas I have had. I also had a piano colada (yes strange combo but I was in the mood for something tropical) and it was GREAT. My hubby loved their beer selection. He had the shrimp tacos. He got them with Buffalo seasoning on them and they were phenomenal.

The second time we went was during "power hour." If you go from 4-5pm you can eat off a $5 menu. I ordered the chicken tacos. They had nice peppers and onions on them. REALLY GOOD! My hubby had fish tacos and he got a side of sweet potato fries. He was impressed.

I think this is the best value for lunch we have come across in the area. If you want a nice water front dining experience that is affordable... I highly recommend Big Game!

1  Thank jaimehuffman
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place has the best deals in Ft. Myers. If you go there from 4-5pm they have something called "Power Hour." There are a ton of meal deals for $5. Then they have a happy hour with $1.50 draft beer and $2.50 well drinks. I had the chicken tacos. They were great. They came with chips. No salsa... which I think they should add to the meal. But when I asked for salsa the waiter brought me a side and it was a nice fresh salsa. LOTS OF TELEVISIONS! Great place to watch a football game. Plus it overlooks the marina. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I think this is the cheapest good food in the area.

1  Thank Ryan C
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Service was average with every chair and booth occupied. The menu was limited. We all agreed the food did taste above average. The noise from the TVs made it hard to talk to one another.There were six in our party.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We dropped in one evening mostly for the view of the marina, with the boats all lit up for Xmas! We had the wings, the ribs and a garden salad. Everything was average but we had a nice view! It sounded like karaoke starting at the far end of the bar when we left.