My husband and I with grandson stayed at this Hampton Inn because it is close to the Key West Express. It was clean, room was perfect for the three of us. Like most Hampton's had a great breakfast which we had to grab, since we were headed for the Express, very early in the morning. This will be the place to stay in Ft. Myers in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn