It is a good pretty clean hotel. I thought it was closer to Fort Myers Beach. It was about 2-3 miles from it. The hotel has a very clean pool but small. There is no restaurant. They have a very small 24 hour snack bar next to the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn