I stayed here for business but wanted to be close to beach. The Lobby of hotel is very nice. The rooms are typical Hampton. I was upgraded to the suite that had mini sofa and kitchenette which made the stay wonderful. Having two rooms was great. The rooms are average and clean for the most part. The standard rooms are about $100 per night and the beach is short drive over the bridge or you can walk to the trolley stop next door and ride the trolley to beach for .50. I recommend the trolley that will take you anywhere along fort myers beach and you don't have to deal with parking. If you drive yourself it is about five minutes or less over bridge to beach if no traffic. The pool at hotel is small. The free breakfast was ok. Not great. Good for pastries, coffee and fruit. There isn't a lot within walking distance as far as resturants but a drive in most directions gives you options. I ate at Shoals wine bar and resturant up the street and it was pretty good. Overall if I were in the area again I would stay here and would strongly consider it if I were going to the beach. Much cheaper than hotel I paid for directly on beach and just as nice. The trolley to beach made it very convenient. If you are planning on other site seeing besides ft myers beach it is great location and easy access to other places. Last. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn