We were able to use points for an overnight here before checking into the Sanibel condo. Staff is friendly & accommodating and everything is very clean. The site is only a few miles from the causeway to Sanibel/Captiva. Enjoyed the last free meal (breakfast) we will have for awhile, and it was not very crowded on a Saturday. One minor quibble: The wi-fi is "nostalgic," making one long for the reliability of 56k dial-up modem service. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn