The bed and pillows were very comfortable, toiletries good quality and well-stocked, nice towels and soap. Wi-fi worked great. The only slight issue I had was that the sink was slow to drain. Breakfast was really good, enjoyed a cheese omelet even. A USA Today newspaper brought to my door. Best of all was the yummy cookie at check-in! Location was a block or two off the busy street so nice and quiet, away from traffic noise. There were some kids having fun in the pool, but they did not stay late and it was spring break. I had a room on the top floor so no noise from people in rooms above. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn