I was very impressed by this hotel during my recent stay. We stayed in a King Suite and boy was it spacious! We paid less than half of what a few of the hotels on the beach were asking for and I actually enjoyed this hotel more. We have stayed on the beach in years past and did not want to deal with the heavy traffic this year. This hotel is actually the last stop for the Beach Trolley, so for 50 cents we went right by the traffic jams, didn't have to pay to park and were picked up later that day! The staff was excellent and I will be staying here from now on when I visit Fort Myers Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn