“Very nice place.”

Zushi Zushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Can't really comment on there food since all I have ever ordered if fries but I can comment on there beer bar. Its a small bar on the side of the restaurant with a very nice selection of beer. I am not really a beer drinker but I make an exception when we visit fort myers beach. Always clean, and staff is very nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. We ate lunch here, and I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Combo that include 3 sashimi, California rolls, and 3 kinds of sushi. My husband had a fried gyoza. The sushi was great! The chicken was a little dry, but the sauce compensate the dryness of the chicken. The price was Affortable. Overall, it's a great place to try if your in a mood for sushi or more. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We went to Zushi Zushi mid-afternoon during the week. Service was good, though it took a little bit to get our drinks. Food was great and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, a must visit. Everything was great, the food, service and atmosphere. The beer selection is one of the best of seen. Look forward to going back next year.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Great combination. Sushi and beer bar with many tvs. On the shopping strip. While wife spends your money you can enjoy the game, some sushi and good microbrew beers