“Fresh Sushi on The Beach”
Review of Zushi Zushi

Zushi Zushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Looking for a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner? Try Zushi Zushi with their extensive Sushi, Sashimi and Rolls. Recent dinner included steamed Shrimp Shumai, delish; their DeepZ Roll, which was huge and also delish, and the Fire Tuna Roll, the tuna being the star. I asked them to hold the cream cheese on the Deep Z roll and it was no problem. A nice perk is the House of Brews which adjoins the restaurant. You can select from hundreds of bottle beers and over 50 beers on tap. The waiter happily supplied us with a small taste before we made our final selection. Definitely worth a return visit.

3  Thank opps5
There are newer reviews for Zushi Zushi

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place was somehow connected with House of Brew...the selection of beers both bottled and draft was phenomenol....food was so/so if you went with american menu...the lunch special for the sushi was good - had a combo of sushi, sashimi and negeri which included a salad with the ginger dressing - really tasty and good value at $12.99....we went here for lunch and I was only one in our party of 4 that had the japanese...glad I went that way...

1  Thank MarinaUW
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here on our Ft. Myers beach trip in November. The sushi is amazing! My husband does not eat sushi so he had the steak teriyaki and he said it was the most tender steak he had had so far and we went to much fancier restaurants there.
We definitely recommend it and can't wait to visit again!

4  Thank alohakiliki
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I got the Lunch special to go. L2. It was a ton of food for the price...I think my total was only $10.00. Fresh, beautiful, and tasty. Good quality sushi.

3  Thank Lipsticklady
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We had a fabulous Sunday afternoon late lunch at Zushi Zushi!
The beer menu was amazing. The gentlemen tried several varieties and were thrilled with them all.
The sushi was beautiful and delicious! Well described for we less informed diners and the staff was very helpful and attentive. Even the kids enjoyed it!
I'm sure more of a bar scene at times but was perfect family place for us too!
Well done.