“Super nice staff!”

Zushi Zushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Every staff member, even the sushi "makers" came over at least once to see how everything was. I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday night after a day on the beach. I had the california roll and the caliente roll. It was a deep fried fish with avocado and a spicy mayo. Although it was not really spicy at all, the combination of flavors was just delicious. The place was clean and they play some classic rock tunes while you dine, which was an added bonus for me. Overall, a nice ending to a great Sunday. It was not very crowded, and I was suprised as everything was just perfect.

1  Thank ElBar11

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I found out the hard way that being a vegetarian in Fort Myers Beach isn't easy, so it was very nice to be able to enjoy some vegetable rolls at Zushi Zushi. It's worth mentioning that aside from the veggie rolls, others in our group enjoyed both the sushi and the crab rangoon. However, for me, even better than the sushi is the House of Brewz, a beer bar that shares the same store front. House of Brewz has a fantastic selection of craft and imported beer both on tap and in bottles. If you enjoy beer, it's worth a visit. The staff is very friendly, and if you're lucky you might just win a free beer by scanning the QR code on their menu or on the staff's shirts.

1  Thank neovox
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My sister and I love going out for sushi and this was the closest place to where we were staying. Quiet for lunch time but good atmosphere. Christmas roll was awesome!! Prices aren't bad.

1  Thank Erin1230
Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you love sushi this place is for you! Great, fresh sushi in a very cool environment! The foot rivaled any sushi restaurant I hav been to and the staff is hip and cool.

1  Thank TChat75
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stayed in Fort Myers for 4 nights and this is the only place we went to twice. Once we went for lunch and the second time for dinner. On both occasions we were mightily impressed. I didn't really get chance to sample all the beer, although the selection was eclectic. What really stunned us was the sushi. The lunchtime specials were amazing and some of the fish on the sushi for 2 I hadn't heard of. The staff were very welcoming and gave me confidence around handling my food allergy. We had a great time. I type this now still stuffed 2hrs after eating

1  Thank Lee G