“Great food.”

Caribbean Pearl Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Floribbean food with fresh ingredients made daily from a scratch kitchen. The Caribbean Pearl offers an array of food specializing in fresh seafood and tropical fruit, Vegeterians not a problem here. Local food critics agree that"The Caribbean Pearl" is a winner. We offer 200 seats inside and out with local live entertainment from The Blues to Spanish guitar. Full liquor bar and fine dining with a casual atmosphere!
Plymouth, Indiana
“Great food.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Ate here on spring break in April. I had the lobster bisque. It was very chunky and flavorful. My fiance had something amazing but the name has slipped my mind. Will return next time I'm in town.

• Visited April 2013

Orland Park, Illinois
“Closed?”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Just drove by the Caribbean Pearl. This restaurant appears to be closed. Could be that it closes for the slow season, however, I've never seen a lot of traffic there--which is never a good sign!

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Do not go here”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is awful on all accounts. Definitely don't recommend to anyone. Awful, dirty, and bad food

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Above average”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was mostly a good experience. When my food was brought out, it was not what I had ordered but this was corrected fairly quickly. It was a good environment and the prices were mostly reasonable. I had looked at the menu from the Trip Advisor app and it was a little different than the menu at the restaurant. The food was very good and we enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2013
cincinnati
“Not a 4 1/2!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We got there at 5:00 before anyone else was around. We ordered a beer and we were told mixed drinks were $3. I ordered "anything mixed and fruity." Per the bill, my drink was $7. I asked our waitress and she said what they made me was actually 2 drinks. I asked how 2 $3 drinks was $7 and she replied, "Let me fix that" then came back with a revised check for $5.50. That's how it all ended!
When it got started, while we were the only people there, it took about 10 minutes for my $7/$5/$3 drink to arrive, 20 minutes for chips, and all kinds of time for us to get drinks refilled, entrees; no one ever asked if any of it was okay.
It was just that, okay. Probably better than Hooters across the street and perhaps good for touristy expectations but my relatives live in Ft. Myers and I won't encourage them to give it a try. In fact, I'll be honest and tell them it wasn't worth the trip across the bridge.

• Visited April 2013