“Lots of good options”

Caribbean Pearl Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Floribbean food with fresh ingredients made daily from a scratch kitchen. The Caribbean Pearl offers an array of food specializing in fresh seafood and tropical fruit, Vegeterians not a problem here. Local food critics agree that"The Caribbean Pearl" is a winner. We offer 200 seats inside and out with local live entertainment from The Blues to Spanish guitar. Full liquor bar and fine dining with a casual atmosphere!
Livonia, MI
“Lots of good options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was very happy to finally find a vegetarian option that wasn't a fake meat patty or mac n cheese. This was a wrap with veggies and rice and beans. nothign special, but I was just excited to have something not deep fried and covered in butter. My husband had the crab cakes and said they were 'ok'. My daughter had their butter noodles (cheesy butter noodles) and loved them.

I was worried when we sat down because our waitress asked us what we wanted from the bar and we said, nothing, just two waters and a lemonade. She kind of gave us a look, so I thought, oh great, she knows she's not making as much money because we aren't ordering booze. But she was fine, forgot my lemonade, but when I asked for it again she brought it. Average price with the other places near it.

Visited March 2013

Midwest
“Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

New owners have cleaned this place up from top to bottom! I love the clean, open, beachy, friendly, fun atmosphere! Especially fun when they have live music - great place for snowbirds to hang out! Oh, and the food is good too!

Visited February 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“What a difference new owners make”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We are so happy to have Caribbean Pearl reopened. Nice staff and the food is great. The entertainment on Tues, Friday and Sat is the best on the beach. Love their Coconut Shrimp and the sauce is to die for.

Visited March 2013
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our server was horrible. I ordered a mojito and didn't get it until our entrees were served. The server said the bartender needed to figure out how to make one! My husband ordered the Caribbean Jerk Fish. The server told him it wasn't spicy (he likes spicy), but he ordered it anyway. He asked what kind of fish it was and the server said, "Some kind of white fish, I don't know". It ended up being super spicy- to the point where he couldn't finish it. I ordered the crab stuffed shrimp, which was excellent. We had to track down the server to get our bill.

• Visited March 2013
Westampton, New Jersey
“VERY clean, good food, good service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had very good sandwiches at the Caribbean Pearl. We were very impressed at the cleanliness of the restaurant. The staff was nice and professionally dressed ( and very neat and clean). We were very pleased with the food...it came hot and was good. Hope that they keep up the good work!

Visited February 2013