“Yo So - Amazing”

Yo Taco
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh-Fast-Fierce. Healthy and Fresh, the natural way. Committed to serve you fast, friendly and into the night. Love you some YO! TACO.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yo So - Amazing”
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Yo Taco is not only a late night satisfying treat, its cheap, prime location and awesome staff. Spent every night at 2am there right when the bar closed. also great beach snack for the day quick and affordable!!!

Visited March 2011

Chicago, Illinois
“No taco”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Come on people, you have to be kidding me.
We stopped here just shortly after it opened up for business.
The service was very slow for lunch time with only one person behind the counter. "I'll be right with you Honey" she would say to every one. Mind you the girl was young enough to be my daughter.
As for the food, it was awful. Very tasteless. We would of been better off going to a Taco Bell. Next time we visit FMB I fully expect this place to be a hot dog stand. SORRY

Visited January 2011
3 Thank 123qweasd
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Somewhat Disappointed”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Our last lunch while staying on Fort Myers Beach was this restaurant. The prices were fair and the food was average. Parking was very limited, which almost kept me from going to the restaurant.
The staff was very friendly and there was a lot of business that day. I think the salsa was not homemade, and the portion size of salsa was small.

• Visited March 2011
“Addicted”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I love this place! Awesome food, awesome atmosphere and awesome awesome awesome people! The food tastes 10x better than Taco Bell and is just as cheap. They're also open crazy late for all of the people crawling out of the local bars and looking for food. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Seminole, Florida
“Ft Myers beach is finally complete!”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Ft Myers beach has been lacking something for a while now, an awesome late night snack shack. Boom! Yo! Taco is perfect in every way. After spending the night drinking just stumble across the street to one of the windows and get ready to make best friends with everyone in and around that shop. Get ready for the highlight of your night. Everyone is so nice and not to mention the food!!!! The food is amazing! Ive had stomach problems with tacos in the past and I was perfectly fine after eating them. The first time I visited I was worried and to be safe I got a cheese quesadilla and a black beans and rice bowl, to die for! I couldn't help myself but to try more! You can totally tell Yo! Taco buys local and isn't all about copying Taco Bell's hell. The people are great, you can always find the owners hanging around which seems so rare now a days. All around Yo! Taco is the place to be on your vacation during the day or till 3am. Grab yo wife grab yo kids an grab yo husband cause Yo! taco is throwing it down in heyuh!

• Visited February 2011