“like Chipotle but 1,000 times better!”
Review of Yo Taco

Yo Taco
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh-Fast-Fierce. Healthy and Fresh, the natural way. Committed to serve you fast, friendly and into the night. Love you some YO! TACO.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

so fresh, so delicious!! chopping hte tomatoes up as you order, everything was tasty! Chicken tacos were the best!! and the burritos!

1  Thank Roxy2584

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Yo Taco is right by our condo and we walk past it all the time, so I finally decided to try it out. Had a beef taco and a chicken quesadilla, both were very good. I would eat there again.

1  Thank Brandon Z
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Try the little donkey & my husband loves the tacos!! Not a dive! You cannot miss here! Good anytime of day!!

1  Thank Lydia B
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Saturday night (Jan. 11), the service was great and the food tasted good.
Went back on Sunday the 12th and the service was awful, I almost fought the guy behind me, and my order was still wrong!? Not making this up. I was so angry that I went back down at 2 am, hoping to find the loud mouth alone, but ran into a bunch of gay guys that seemed to congregate there at 2. That was better than me looking for trouble at 2. Bald Bostonese loudmouths can run when challenged. Food was awful this time too. I didn't tip, had lesser employees than Saturday, and the negativity was smothering from there.

3  Thank mike h
Yo_Taco, Owner at Yo Taco, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I was there when you came back at 2am Saturday night, barely able to hold yourself up, those "gay guys" that you were trying to start trouble with were actually US Marines on leave from Iraq, so lucky for you I was there and asked them to leave you alone. On your next trip here please save your bad attitude for the hotel room.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Great place! We will likely stop here multiple times on this trip!!!!

Super affordable - great service -
Fun music - cool roadside vibe and the BEST tacos around! Super fresh - filled well. Kids loved the homemade hard shells.

Seriously rivaled one of my favorite taco places in the Chicago area. Love supporting the 'little guys' like this!!!

Coming back very very soon!!!

1  Thank southsidesusan