“Not great”

Yo Taco
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh-Fast-Fierce. Healthy and Fresh, the natural way. Committed to serve you fast, friendly and into the night. Love you some YO! TACO.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Cheap, but very small bland tacos, with cold filling. The kids liked the look of the place and the staff were nice so it was fine for the price, but I wouldn't stop just for the food,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After eating at crappy restaurants, we decided to try this Taco Stand for lunch. This is a good place, I like the ground beef because it was actually seasoned! The veggies were fresh also, this is a good place to stop and get some grubb!

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed July 15, 2013

On my 6th trip to Fort Myers I finally stopped. This place is not great. Greasy beef, tiny portions, not even a home made sauce. I'm not an extremist (just look at my other reviews) but, seriuosly, go to taco bell.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and 2 kids stopped at Yo Taco for lunch and had a solid experience. Good guacamole and chips, great veggie burritos, good quesadillas.

1  Thank sithdent
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were sitting on the beach discussing lunch, and Yo Taco in particular, when the manager happened by with some menus. We decided to try it - I walked down from the beach and ordered a chicken quesadilla, chips and salsa and the 420 special (two tacos and a drink IRC). The food was prepared in front of me - everything looked fresh and appetizing. The staff was friendly. The manager actually walked in halfway through my order being prepared and recognized me from the beach, which impressed me. Once everything was ready I carried it back to the beach to eat - my wife enjoyed her quesadilla (which, she pointed out, is pretty hard to mess up), and I liked my tacos. I got soft tacos, and I would have preferred if they had warmed the tortillas first - otherwise they seem a bit raw and floury. But the meat and toppings inside were tasty and they gave me some hot sauce to spice it up, which was nice. The chips were interesting - not sure if they make them in house, but they were extremely crispy crunchy and tasty - the salsa was fresh and had a nice mild tomato flavor. All in all I would recommend this to anyone looking for some Mexican or just a tasty bite on the beach.

1  Thank Benjamin K