“So convenient!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Yo Taco

Yo Taco
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh-Fast-Fierce. Healthy and Fresh, the natural way. Committed to serve you fast, friendly and into the night. Love you some YO! TACO.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“So convenient!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

had a bit much late at night? Yo Taco was there to fill my belly after some drinking, so glad to get a bite late a night!! The chicken quesadilla hit the spot!

Visited September 2012

Burlington, Wisconsin
“Good tacos!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The steak tacos are the best, but they always seem to run out, the staff is not that friendly, but if you can get by that, the tacos are great!!

Visited November 2011
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Biggest Burrito I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

i had a steak burrito that took 2 hands to hold as if had a waist... fully loaded down with layers of ingredients...The guy working there was kool too,seemed to enjoy his job...well worth the stop.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Hey ! Bloomberg Stop the smoking at this fast food hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

The flavor of these tacos were just wonderful and the out side seating arrangements were cute. The night was so warm and me and my family had a good time . Of course as I said previously everthing is not so purfect. The employee that was doing the cooking last week was taking breaks smoking right at this little taco hut. We found this to be a hygienic disaster and we were turned off and did not have second servings. We just wish Mayor Bloomberg was there to put a ban on smoking over food. The young man had also invited sveral of his female friends to sit on the benches and eat tacos. We found that a bit wild . There was no supervisor on this premise and we thought that the tacos should have been free. But these tacos were good anyway.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank s i
“Food got me sick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm new to the area and wanted to try something... Different. So my brother and I decided to eat at "Yo Taco" and it was a terrible experince! After waiting on the sticky floor to order I got the nachos and 1 hard shell taco (I was really hungry) and my brother got a "big donkey" burrito and a hard shell taco too. When we received our food I started with the nachos first, which were smothered in nasty melted velveta cheese and smothered in bean juice from the beans! The chips were burnt tasting and left a nasty taste in my mouth. The food was so sloppily put together that I felt sick afterwards and got a serious upset stomach (both my brother and I). Let's just say that I spent a long time that day in the bathroom!! I wouldn't go back there again!!

5 Thank PFive1