“I wish I owned this Place”
Review of Nemo's on the Beach - CLOSED

Nemo's on the Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Tasty Chews, Frosty Brews and Stunning Views only at Nemo's on the Beach. Come sink your toes in the sand and watch the sunset, while enjoying our full liquor bar and award-winning menu packed with appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, entrees and kids items. Happy Hour Mon-Sat 4-6pm, Karaoke on Thursdays and Live Music Friday and Saturday Nights. Nemo's on the Beach---the perfect place to be when you want to escape life's daily stress!
Bradenton
“I wish I owned this Place”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

It could be sooooo much more. Hard to find off the street, signage isn't good and the entrance isn't great. But, the views and the locations is outstanding. Sitting on the beach, enjoying the gulf, who could ask for more. The food isn't that bad, I was surprised, but disappointed in the lack of seafood.
Service was not personable, and a bit rough. Could work on their table side manner. All in all, worth the trip. I will try it again sometime to see if it was just my first time visit. Did I mention the location is amazing!!!

• Visited June 2014

“Excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Only stopped in for drinks. Waitstaff friendly, drinks were amazing. Best rum runners we had at Fort Myers. Would definitely recommend!

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent beachside service!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stoped by this great place on vacation in Fort Myers Florida recently and was treated with great customer service by Michelle the bartender! I recommend this place for anyone looking for a good place to grab some food and a drink while on the beach!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DavidRichardson1985
Lake Worth, Florida
“Delicious food...no place to park!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had to pay $10.00 just to go eat dinner. The restaurant itself has no parking available which almost deterred us from going but we paid and went anyway! The service was horrible. We hardly saw our waiter, but the food was absolutely delicious. Thank goodness our kids enjoyed playing on the beach and only came to the table when the food got there. My daughter ordered the fried shrimp off the kids menu...it was a large helping of real shrimp not just the usual fried shrimp(popcorn) size...it was about half dollar sized delicious shrimp. My husband had the calamari salad and again the portion was large. We liked listening to the karaoke, followed by sunset, and some fire dancers on the beach. I just wish there was parking and better service

• Visited May 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good location and food.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had lunch with 3 friends today at Nemo's. Menu is nice and prices are reasonable for a resort town. The service was very slow for some reason. The place was not crowded - maybe 4 table of 3-4 people and no one at bar but took a bout ten minutes to get our drinks (3 bottles of beer and a margarita on the rocks.) Took another 15 minutes for waitress to return and take order. Food was really good and hot when it came out. The pineapple cole slaw is really tasty. Overall, a good stop but they need to improve service or it will be really bad when they are busy.

• Visited May 2014