“My Mom cooked better then this.”
Review of munch box

munch box
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Maybe it is just fond memories of my mom's cooking but the food at Munch Box was not as good. The decor did remind me of my my mom's home (especially the very old carpet). I had a belgian waffle and egg whites. Pretty hard to screw up and they didn't but it was defiantly just average. The waffle was thin and the syrup was out of packets. They did cut me a big price break on a large quantity of egg whites since they didn't have eggbeaters:). My wife had an egg white cheese omelet that was OK but expensive for the small quantity.
They are closed for lunch on Sunday and take cash only.

1  Thank cocoadutch

Reviewed November 8, 2012

this is like going round your grandmas for breakfast!
simple homecooked food, nothing fancy but good for the price you pay
the omelettes are great, but tired looking inside but this is half its charm-dont change it!!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife and I visited this place twice in four days and I have to say it was like walking into my Mum's home and getting fed. We only went for breakfast so can't comment on the lunch menu. We were welcomed on both occasions and the food was excellent. I have an egg allergy, but they accommodated that really well and even remembered the second time.

If you want a break from the benign corporate fast food breakfast outlets rife in America, give this place a go. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stopped in for a quick breakfast! We got the $3.49 special - 1 egg, 2 pancakes, 2 bacon. Just the right size and great price!! Quick & good service, too!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had breakfast here and it is walkable from the Carousel Inn. Mom and Pop atmosphere. Excellent service and price.