“One of the top 5 things I've ever done in my life....”

Holiday Water Sports
Ranked #2 of 71 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Holiday Water Sports of Fort Myers Beach offers the best Dolphin Adventure Tours on Waverunners, Parasailing with Estero Island Parasail, Paddle Board instruction and rentals, Sailboats, Pontoon Boats, Waverunners, Paddle Bikes, Kayaks, Beach Chairs and Umbrellas all for rent at each of our three locations on Fort Myers Beach. We have been providing family fun since 1991. Come enjoy the largest riding areas and the best guided tours on Estero Island.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 11, 2010

My friends and I absolutely LOVED the Dolphin Adventure Tour! The tour itself was amazing...90 minutes on a waverunner in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and various bays surrounding Ft. Myers Beach to see dolphins in their own habitat. This was definitely up there in the top 5 most amazing things I've ever done in my life and I'm counting the days until I can go back and do it again.
Our tour guide Jake was excellent....he was very informative, a lot of fun and made the tour even better than we ever imagined. Considering we'd never been on waverunners before he was very accomodating to us newbies and was sure to help us all get the most of the trip. And did we see dolphins!!!!! AWESOME!
Kudos to Jake, Gary and "Red" (sorry- never caught her name but she knows who she is) for all the help they gave us while we were there. I can not recommend this tour and tour company enough. You guys rock!!! =)

1  Thank Moeski414
beachmama33931, Owner at Holiday Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2010

I am so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience. I am very proud of my staff, they are awesome!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Water Sports

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Wife and I had an awesome experience on the jet ski dolphin tour lead by Stacy (our read headed tour guide)! She obviously new hot spots and had a keen eye for spotting dolphin but manatees and even sea turtles as well. What a great experience from a jet ski being so close to them yet respecting their habitat. Highly recommended for couples and families.

1  Thank cdmey

Thanks for your great review! Please tell all your friends!

Reviewed October 8, 2010

When we arrived in town square there was a booth for information. We decided to try parasailing and talked with the guy in which he arranged a time for us to go. We had to chill on the beach for about 40 minutes having a noon flight. We went to the booth that we were supposed to only to find out the captain was an hour late. Being on vacation we had the time to kill not a biggie. Flight was good and informative. We had a good time. Where we felt ripped off was we took a picture in front of a sign so if we wanted to go again it would be half off. We also had a package to take us higher and longer and more pictures which when we got home, the CD they gave us, had no pictures on it at all.

Then when we got back, there were problem after problem with the credit card machine. We will have to make sure we didn't get charged twice. On top of all that we tipped the captain. As we were walking back to the pier, not 5 minutes in the other direction, we seen numerous spots for parasailing at 35 dollars a person cheaper. We were overcharged by about 50% and that just ruined the experience.

So late captain, being lied to about start time, overcharged, and not a single picture for our memories is what we are basing our opinion on.

2  Thank lovchi533
beachmama33931, Owner at Holiday Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2010

I am so sorry for your bad experience with our Parasailing operation. Obviously this is not the "norm" for our company. I will resolve this situation immediately. I hope you will give us another chance!

Reviewed October 3, 2010

Thanks to Gary, our guide, for a great tour. Riding the back bay in search of dolphins and manatees was fun in itself, but seeing a mother manatee with her baby was more than we expected. We came across the dolphins near the end of our tour, but Gary wanting to enhance the experience, kept us out an extra 30 minutes to ride with them. We saw 10-20 dolphins all around us. Memories we will not soon forget.

1  Thank 1967tony1967
beachmama33931, Owner at Holiday Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2010

Thank you! Please come again!

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Never been on a waverunner before, but felt totally safe with our guide Stacey. She was terrific--an informative guide, great personality, and concerned with giving us a great experience. We saw several dophin pods and had so much fun!

1  Thank sophia2055

Thanks for your great review! We really appreciate it! Glad you had so much fun.