“Family jet ski and dolphin spotting”

Holiday Water Sports
Ranked #2 of 69 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Holiday Water Sports of Fort Myers Beach offers the best Dolphin Adventure Tours on Waverunners, Parasailing with Estero Island Parasail, Paddle Board instruction and rentals, Sailboats, Pontoon Boats, Waverunners, Paddle Bikes, Kayaks, Beach Chairs and Umbrellas all for rent at each of our three locations on Fort Myers Beach. We have been providing family fun since 1991. Come enjoy the largest riding areas and the best guided tours on Estero Island.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family jet ski and dolphin spotting”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Will never forget this trip.
I went on a jet ski with our 2 boys and my wife with our daughter.
Never thought we would see any dolphins after 1 hour.... but our guide just wouldn't stop until we spotted some dolphins... and we saw a family of 5!
Thanks Matt & Cody.

Visited July 2013

Hewitt, New Jersey
“Jet ski-dolphin Eco-tour”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and teenage son thought this would be slow and boring, since we jet ski at home, but I wanted to go, so they went with me. It was one of the highlights of our trip! We all loved the speed and turns going through the mangroves in the back bay, stopping to swim at an island, and seeing the dolphins, birds, and learning about the area. Garrett was our guide, and he did a wonderful job!! There was only one other man on the tour with us, (also from NJ)- so Garrett let us fool around a bit. We recommend Garrett and HWS for an exciting, safe, memorable time!

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dolphin tour”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I did the wave runner dolphin tour last week. It was awesome! The tour lasted 2 hours! Jake was a great guide and took us right up to a pod of about 8 dolphins. They swam right around us. It was just the right amount of time to get our need for speed and beautiful sightseeing!

Miami, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“worth it !”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went to see dolphins with Matt Kirby, he was fun and easy going, he did as much as possible to find more dolphins and manatees.
He staid longer than required.
The guy that took our payment first was not very friendly and he was not very accommodating. I almost decided not to go, but my family insisted so we went and to my surprise he didn't take us but Matt did and we had an experience that made our family vacation so much more special.
Thak you Matt!

“Dolphin adventure”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The dolphin tours are verry good great guides and a lot of Dolphins.
Holidaywatersports has verry friendly people who are working there