“good breakfast and ice cream”

Truly Scrumptious Ice Cream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award Winning Restaurant that serves Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Ice Cream, Cappuccino, Coffee, Cakes and Desserts. Take-Out, Catering, Local Delivery and Ice Cream Socials available.
Cadiz, Kentucky
“good breakfast and ice cream”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

we ate breakfast here twice and had ice cream twice during our recent trip. the breakfast is excellent and the ice cream was delicious. lots of really good flavors. for a restaurant near the beach i thought their prices were good. the staff was very friendly. would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank tracyryan

Seaham, United Kingdom
“Neat Place”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Lovely breakfast here cooked just the way you like it and very friendly staff who kept us well topped up with good coffee.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank glimpys
Kissimmee, Florida
“Still love this place”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was on the beach last Sunday and as always this place is great. I had to stop by and get my favorite sunken treasure ice cream. This place is clean and the staff and owner are always friendly and welcoming. I love to taste the different flavors but always go back to my favorite. If on the beach especially if your down by lovers key ( One of the best beaches in the US) then do yourself a favor and stop in this place.

• Visited July 2014
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Not happy at all”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

From the time we walked in, til the time we walked out, my husband and I were not impressed. I stopped in to get ice cream and they were not very nice. The ice cream was way over priced and not even that special. The lady even asked me if I was pregnant, which I am most certainly not. After I paid, the guy started walking away so I had to ask him if I could get my receipt. He obviously was inconvenienced by this and rudely came back to give it to me. I will most definitely not be going back.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Peaches15852003
“Graeters Like Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This place has friendly staff and great ice cream. $5 for one "scoop". The size of their scoop is very generous.

• Visited June 2014