“Our favorite!”

Truly Scrumptious Ice Cream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award Winning Restaurant that serves Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Ice Cream, Cappuccino, Coffee, Cakes and Desserts. Take-Out, Catering, Local Delivery and Ice Cream Socials available.
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stop in a couple of times every year, and are happy to stand in line. Their ice cream is just the best around!

Visited March 2013

“It's ice cream...it's only ice cream”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ice cream is ice cream, and that's what TSICC has (coffee drinks too, no gelato--don't believe the sign). The samples of the dozen or so flavors we tried were fine; the "no sugar added" stuff was inedible, tasteless, and should be avoided. Service was very pleasant and friendly however, and prices low. So if you just want an ice cream snack, it's worth a visit.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Homepete
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“So many flavors and so little time!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for some quality ice cream!! I've never seen so many great flavors to choose from in one place. It's extremely reasonably priced. The workers are friendly and extremely personable. I will definitely return on my next visit to Fort Myers Beach.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank minnesotagirl72
Leesburg, Virginia
“This is a great place and not on crowded end of beach”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

You can spend forever fighting the single lane traffic and trying to get a parking spot to go to DQ or the other spot on times square. But if you want to stay sane and just enjoy great ice cream, GO HERE. We wen during Spring Break, Easter Sunday. I called to make sure they were open. The owner answered. Admitted they were out of a couple of flavors but made it inviting. Me ordered andit was great. Tried a superb new flavor ( and I like a lot of ice cream).

• Visited April 2013
Maryland
“Could Have Given 6 Stars”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was that could good. Unfortunately I can only comment on the ice cream and homemade pie. We did the food thing at home nearly every night so we didn't sample" savory." We stayed in FMB for five weeks in Jan-Feb and hit "Scrumptious" about 12 time and it was 100% excellent. On top of that it was the best service at the beach. The young man behind the counter recognized and acknowledged us beginning with our 2nd visit.

If you're a Butter Pecan, caramel and chocolate fan try Mackinac Island. I love anything Coconut and was delighted 3 or 4 times. Once we tried a home baked Key Lime Pie and although I don't claim to be a KL pie expert I do know my pies. If you're mid-island go there. Go there even if you're more remote. Its that good!

• Visited February 2013