“Awesome, serene, workout in the bays of Fort Myers Beach!”

Soul Standup Paddle Board Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soul Paddle boarding is an eco-tour traversing the back bay of Fort myers beach via Stand up Paddle Board. We give tours to beginners and advanced paddle boarders.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome, serene, workout in the bays of Fort Myers Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

Soul Paddle was great - my husband and I (newbies to paddle boarding) thoroughly enjoyed our guided trip in the bay of Fort Myers! Taylor made it easy and was a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable guide and Tony was fantastic at setting everything up and being totally enthusiastic for this sport! We had a great time and will definitely be back the next time we are in the area vacationing.

Visited February 2011

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great time even for a beginner!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had a BLAST!! After meeting with our guide Ken, we got strapped in for a quick lesson in the lagoon. Good instruction and plenty of time for you get the "hang" of it. This was my girlfriends first time out on the water and after 15-20 minutes she had it down. We set off across the back bay in search of wildlife and fish. Saw a few quick flashes of rays darting off and lots of pelicans out on the island. Headed back further into the bay and saw schools of fish everywhere. no dolphins but a great experience. The paddle back was a bit rough due to a slight head wind but all in all a super time and will be doing it again next year!!!

Sicily, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New key to my soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

I was very nervous at first to hop on board, but once i was settled in the water all fears were gone. The experience was very relaxing and I felt very connected with the nature around me. It was very freeing to be out in the water and my tour guide made me feel very comfortable. Such a great time with friends, trying something new and fun. I loved seeing the wildlife and exploring the beach! I'm telling all my friends! Thanks Soul Paddle! It was such a blast and I can't wait to do it again!

1 Thank giftofgab
Tampa, Florida
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to paddle board! The owners are awesome people and really make the experience a great one. So glad a friend recommended me otherwise I would not have thought to do it on my own! Everyone should definitely call Soul Paddle if they are planning a trip to the Fort Myers Beach area. I even got to see dolphins up close near our boards!

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A new and fantastic way to experience nature!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

I have always wanted to try paddle boarding, so I was thrilled to find a paddle boarding guided tour right on fort myers beach! The location is extremely easy to find and the tour guide was friendly, warm, welcoming, and very informative! I had my doubts that paddle boarding would be difficult and hard to keep my balance, but it turned out that I had no troubles at all, and if I or anyone in the group did the guide knew exactly what to do to help. I personally found it easier than kayaking and a whole lot more fun! My tour took place in the morning which I highly recommend due to all the nature witnessed! The relaxed tour brought us to the tip of the island where we came across a pod of dolphins within less than 10 feet of our boards!!! I also saw many beautiful birds, so bring a camera! I had an amazing experience and I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone that travels to Fort Myers Beach! :)

1 Thank Caroline1027