“Fun and easy!”

Soul Standup Paddle Board Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soul Paddle boarding is an eco-tour traversing the back bay of Fort myers beach via Stand up Paddle Board. We give tours to beginners and advanced paddle boarders.
Woburn, MA
“Fun and easy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

My friend and I tried paddle boarding for the first time. Our guide promised us we would stay dry and we did! His instructions were easy to understand and he let us learn at our own pace. It was great that it was just my friend and I in the lesson. We went out into the bay and saw a pod of dolphins! We just stood on our boards for about 10 minutes watching from about 20 feet away. It was a great experience. Our guide was knowledgeable about the area and waterways. I can't wait to go back and take advantage of their discount!

Visited April 2011

chadman154
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tony was great.....”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We didnt get to see any manatee or dolphin, But got to see some stingray and fish. Very nice time, would go back next year for sure!

Visited March 2011
Shirley, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't wait for next year!”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We've been going to SW Florida for 15 years, and always try to include some new adventure for our 4 children. My only regret is I wish I would've seen this opportunity earlier!! I only learned about SUP a few years ago, but was determined to try it since then. Last year's 40 degree temps weren't going to allow it, but this year I went twice! Tony didn't have room for my whole family with only 1 days notice, so I went by myself the first time. I was a little nervous, but Tony allayed those fears right away- we had beautiful weather, went to Bowditch beach area and on the way back crossed the channel to see some dolphins 4 feet away from my board!!
Two days later the whole family went with Taylor, who was very patient with our 8 yr old, who was doing ok but not confident enough to stand. After about 1/2 hour introduction/lessons, Taylor and my husband determined we could stay together better (keeping up with our teenagers) if our youngest rode on Taylor's board. What a great sport! (Tony and SUP!) Our college daughter is there now with a friend, and will be going tomorrow. I recommended it to my brother-in-law's family who are going in April. I hope not too many people do it so he's not too booked up next year for us! Have a blast!
Oh, and if you're hungry when you get back (or before), the pizza at Surf Pie (meeting place to start tour) is yummy!

Visited February 2011
2 Thank lodestone45
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome, serene, workout in the bays of Fort Myers Beach!”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Soul Paddle was great - my husband and I (newbies to paddle boarding) thoroughly enjoyed our guided trip in the bay of Fort Myers! Taylor made it easy and was a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable guide and Tony was fantastic at setting everything up and being totally enthusiastic for this sport! We had a great time and will definitely be back the next time we are in the area vacationing.

Visited February 2011
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great time even for a beginner!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had a BLAST!! After meeting with our guide Ken, we got strapped in for a quick lesson in the lagoon. Good instruction and plenty of time for you get the "hang" of it. This was my girlfriends first time out on the water and after 15-20 minutes she had it down. We set off across the back bay in search of wildlife and fish. Saw a few quick flashes of rays darting off and lots of pelicans out on the island. Headed back further into the bay and saw schools of fish everywhere. no dolphins but a great experience. The paddle back was a bit rough due to a slight head wind but all in all a super time and will be doing it again next year!!!

Visited January 2011