“Vacation Daredevils”

Ranalli Parasail
Ranked #11 of 72 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scenic flights on The Gulf of Mexico, overlooking Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita, Naples, and Fort Myers Beach. Parasailing is fun and safe for the whole family. We have flown ages 2 to 92 and everything in between. We'll look forward to hearing from you, to book your adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was an awesome experience for three of our group, something they had wanted to do for a long time, something on their bucket list. The only drawback for this experience was one of our party was going to be the photographer and there was no dock access to the boat. We had to wade out in chest high water to board the boat. Other than that, it was a wonderful experience.

trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for the feedback, and glad you had a great experience. We can usually get the boats in about waist deep, but sometimes the conditions dictate. We'll look forward to seeing you next time.

Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was an awesome adventure, worth every penny, and will be doing this again. Great way to check out the views of Ft Myers and highly recommended for all ages. Crew was great and made everyone feel comfortable to enjoy the ride. Definitely worth buying the camera card they suggest for great pics!

1  Thank Lauren J
trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback on the crew. The experience is really enhanced when everyone onboard is having a good time. Bring back your SD card next time so we can load some more pictures, and bring your own camera to take up with you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Most exciting thing I did on my beach vacation this year! The guides were excellent! Flight was EPIC!!! Will be sure to do it again on our next trip to Ft Myers. We purchased the SD card with pictures but I forgot it at the check in booth. After calling the guide the next day, they promptly mailed me the SD card. So happy I have the pictures to prove to my friends and family I had the nerve to do this adventure. Thanks again for a excellent time!

1  Thank vicki2myfriend
trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for the pictures. Glad we were able to get them to you, and happy that the crew gave you such a positive experience. I'll pass along the kudos. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time.

Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Best thing we have ever done on a vacation! So relaxing to sail. Felt like we were floating. Friendly staff! Used the $5 off per person coupon on local ads. We opted not to get the photo package. They still took photos they will put online that you can order. Wish I would have brought my small camera on board. Absolutely loved it!

1  Thank mk_mcdowell
trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We can't ask for any better response than that. We're glad you had such a memorable time. Thank you for letting us be part of your vacationj.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Patrick was awesome my 2 boys 12 and 15 went out July 4th we stayed on the beach because there was not enough room for parasailer's and riders my boys are hard to please and they came back with so many great things to say. Make sure you buy the picture package! It's worth every cent!

trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We started and stopped operations 5 times on the 4th of July due to weather. I'm glad the boys were able to fly, and appreciated everyones patience throughout the day. If the weather doesn't cooperate there is always tomorrow. Thank you for the positive feedback.