“Awesome!”

Ranalli Parasail
Ranked #14 of 75 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scenic flights on The Gulf of Mexico, overlooking Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita, Naples, and Fort Myers Beach. Parasailing is fun and safe for the whole family. We have flown ages 2 to 92 and everything in between. We'll look forward to hearing from you, to book your adventure.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Best thing we have ever done on a vacation! So relaxing to sail. Felt like we were floating. Friendly staff! Used the $5 off per person coupon on local ads. We opted not to get the photo package. They still took photos they will put online that you can order. Wish I would have brought my small camera on board. Absolutely loved it!

1  Thank mk_mcdowell
trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We can't ask for any better response than that. We're glad you had such a memorable time. Thank you for letting us be part of your vacationj.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Patrick was awesome my 2 boys 12 and 15 went out July 4th we stayed on the beach because there was not enough room for parasailer's and riders my boys are hard to please and they came back with so many great things to say. Make sure you buy the picture package! It's worth every cent!

trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We started and stopped operations 5 times on the 4th of July due to weather. I'm glad the boys were able to fly, and appreciated everyones patience throughout the day. If the weather doesn't cooperate there is always tomorrow. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Wow! This was an amazing crew and experience. This was my first time parasailing and it was great! To start, the big friendly welcome when I got on the boat was nice. I went alongside other parasailers. We all appreciated the welcome. They are so friendly, hilarious, and helpful. I had a little trouble getting the equipment on, but the crew helped me out quickly. I caught some AMAZING views, enjoyed my parasail ride and definitely enjoyed the two dips. They got me soaked good! First time parasailing or just going again, these people will take great care of you and give you your money's worth AND a memorable experience. ALSO, any questions you have are answered very kindly and in detail. I'm a person who appreciates good customer service. They got it! I will see you again sometime Ranalli Parasail and drag some friends with me!

trickpr1, Owner at Ranalli Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

I'm so glad you got the whole picture of what our product is all about. You make the experience great for us as well, and that is what makes it a pleasure. See you next time.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I went as a tandem. It was a blast! Views were amazing and the time spent on the boat was enjoyable as well. We did the longest flight, and there are four to choose from. Easy access from beach. Everyone we dealt with was super friendly and helpful. We felt safe and well taken care of at all times. Highly recommend! Wish we had done this years ago when we first started coming to FMB.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I parasailed together last week. we had never been parasailing before and had a fabulous time. the crew made the experience fun and easy. I emailed the owner the night before and received back a prompt detailed response. super job and very professional. We would highly recommend to all.

1  Thank MOTHEROFTHREE_8