“Great fishing and a friendly, knowledgeable captain”
Review of Paradise Charters

Private Back Water Light Tackle Fishing Charter
Ranked #18 of 76 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "We had Ryan as our guide, and he was outstanding. He is young, knowledgeable, and very good at his job. We hit a bunch of spots and caught fish everywhere we went. Highly recommended!"-Chase. We get these reviews often. Come out and find out why! Paradise Charters would like to welcome you aboard our 2014 Tidewater. We offer backwater fishing, and custom charters for parties of up to 6. We can specialize any trip to meet your needs. It is our goal at Paradise Charters to make sure you have a safe, fun and memorable time. We sail out of the beautiful Snook Bight Marina that is behind the Publix grocery store which is mid island. From beginners to pros, let's go!
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed in Ft. Myers Beach for 8 days on vacation, and the fishing was the most fun I had--and I almost never fish. This was, in fact, my first saltwater fishing experience. We did a hybrid trip of grass flats (sea trout, Spanish mackerel, etc.) and shark fishing. All 3 of us on the trip hooked a shark! Cpt. Shawn was very engaging and gave us a great time.

All reviews
"captain ryan"
in 15 reviews
"trout"
in 21 reviews
"fishing trip"
in 14 reviews
"different species of fish"
in 7 reviews
in 7 reviews
"saw dolphins"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Went fishing with Captain Shawn and had a blast. He knows where to go to get the fish and he makes the trip worth your while.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

We had a wonderful day with Captain Shawn of Paradise Charters. We went for a half day charter and caught tons of fish including Pompano, Sea Trout, Spanish Mackerel, and Ladyfish...Captain Shawn is very friendly and really knows what he is doing. Thanks for the great fishing trip!!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I've been out with my friends several times with Captain Shawn in the last year. In every case, we've caught a lot of nice fish including a bonnet head shark, pompano, flounder, trout & spanish mackerel.
Shawn is very easy to talk to and does everything he can to make your day enjoyable.
(Going on the charter is also a great way to see the Ft Myers Beach/Sanibel area from a different perspective).

I would HIGHLY recommend this charter service to anyone, including people who've never fished before. Capt Shawn will take the time to teach you what to do in a polite, professional way.

Pete D.