“First Timers to Fort Myers Beach”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Esterra Salon & Spa
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had mixed results. The massage was just ok. The room for the couples massage was small and too light, in addition, sounds from outside were distracting. The pedicure was excellent. Holly provided the facials for me and my 15 year old niece. Mine was excellent and Holly spend time consulting with us on the process and maintenance. She also consulted me when she reviewed my niece and recommended a different service based on what she saw; I would expect that with a minor. As I was in my facial, my niece was to get a blow out to be set for dinner. However, the stylist pushed her into a trim. The trim was more than a trim and now there is an issue for her with her dance team requirements. I was EXTREMELY disappointed that with her being a minor the stylist did not check with me before changing services - in addition to it being more expensive. The receptionist was very friendly and provided great service. She made you feel special. Would definitely return for the pedicure and facial.

1  Thank KAN1115

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked the spa for the first day here and it was simply amazing... we ere helped right away... left very satisfied

1  Thank Francesca S
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I know spas and this one is pretty, clean and modern, but has sub standards services. Well, I did a facial, massage, scrub and hair cut - the facial with deep pore cleaning was a joke, 30 minutes of very light touching and I came with black heads and left with all of it. No deep cleaning at all. The massage it was OK. The Body scrub was a 10 minute scrub and 5 minutes water down, not the 45 minutes delightful experience promised. I do it at home much better!!!The hair cut was horrible, the lady do not rembember her name, cut 2 inches of my hair and left all uneven. She did not even fisnish the hair ends. It was not a nice experience and I wll not go back. For the price is much better to get your skin treatment from the Dermatologist/plastic surgery office, at least we get what you are promised. I was extremely disappointed.

2  Thank suie l
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Nice, clean prof spa. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. Great mani pedi! Had a facial that was great and loved the way my skin felt after. Enjoy youself!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Massage was Ok, we scheduled a couples massage. Wanted to charge us 5 dollars more to "massage harder, deeper massage"
small rooms not the "upscale" service or atmosphere they project. Would not use them again will save my massages for home where the price is the same but the atmospher and massage is better quality.

1  Thank shellymo