“not what I expected”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“not what I expected”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Massage was Ok, we scheduled a couples massage. Wanted to charge us 5 dollars more to "massage harder, deeper massage"
small rooms not the "upscale" service or atmosphere they project. Would not use them again will save my massages for home where the price is the same but the atmospher and massage is better quality.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank shellymo

Chicago
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent Facial at Cape Coral location”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Recommend a facial with Joanna at the Cape Coral spa location - she's excellent and served me a mimosa to help me relax from a busy day before my treatment. The rates for facials are resonable and there is no pressure or pitch to buy products.

Visited December 2011
Riverhead
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun facial!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

First facial & was made to feel very comfortable because of the esthetician. She was relaxed, friendly and knew what she was doing. She didn't make any negative comments re my skin, which was a surprise! Actually, she complimented my skin! And you just can't vacation on a FL beach for a week w/o getting some sunburn!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SJ D
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Heaven!!!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I signed up for the pamper me package while on vacation at the Diamondhead Beach Resort. The package included a 1 hour Swedish massage, amazing, and a paradis mani/pedi. It was so relaxing and everyone was very nice. While soaking my feet I was given Mimosa's to drink and wasn't bothered with small chit chat so I could relax. Natalia did my mani/pedi and she was wonderful. I highly recommend a day at the spa while on vacation, truely relaxing.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank B_hug80
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“spa”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

small but very upscale and fresh. Makes you feel prettier just being there. The staff are all beautiful and sweet.

Visited May 2012