“Wonderful”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Esterra Salon & Spa
Reviewed October 12, 2011

First massage for my daughter and she throughly enjoyed this experience. She is ready to go again. This Swedish Massage was worth the time/money.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

One of the best pedicures i ever had:) Anna was great, and her daughter (Natalya) was doing a pedicure next to us and also was fantastic. It was worth every penny:)

Reviewed December 16, 2010

The esthetician (she didn't tell me her name) was very friendly and provided a relaxing atmosphere. I am not used to such a light touch, but the hand massage was much more aggressive and very nice. I will go back on a return visit.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

I had the spa signature pedicure with Ana it was amazing.
A rejuvenating treatment that included sugar scrub, mask , parafin , & reflexology that de stressed my whole body.
This is a must!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2010

It may have been voted best at the beach, but let me tell ya I’ve been to way better. Esterra may call itself a spa, but half a dozen treatment rooms doesn’t make a spa. First the positive: I had a great massage from Cory and the pedicure from Natalia was the best I’ve ever had! The facility is small, quiet, and generally speaking nicely equipped. I spent about 5 hours there receiving 3 treatments. SPA FINDER USERS: this facility will NOT honor the package prices listed on their site if you are using a gift certificate. Instead, they charge an additional 10% over published package prices, something not mentioned when I booked with them. Now to the reasons why I won’t return: There are no real locker room facilities. The only restroom has one shower stall with hair products, but no soap, no hairdryers, and nowhere to securely leave your things while receiving treatments. There are no refreshments (save for water) for those who are there for an extended period of time. While Cory’s massage was wonderful, she asked me if I wanted essential oils without telling me that there was an up charge of $10. Further, I had booked a 90 minute Swedish Massage but was charged for a Deep Tissue. In all fairness, Cory did ask me which type I wanted but AGAIN did not make me aware of the price differential. The salt scrub body treatment by Zorrianna was ok but definitely not the experience I expected. While the Vichy shower heads were used, they were positioned over my right leg and left there while she hosed me down with a hand-held shower head. So much for a “…unique shower experience that is a wonderful hydrotherapy treatment.” Finally, along with my girlfriend we spent more than $600 at Esterrra on a cloudy afternoon…for that kind of money I expect an enthusiastic farewell. We were treated to two nail techs arguing in Russian as a hairstylist swept up hair and morosely left the facility with trash in hand.

9  Thank Mrs_MPW