“Good Hamburgers!”

The Sandbar and Grille
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Fort Myers Beach's Best Sports Bar! Friendly Bartenders. Full Bar. Award Winning Pizza. 14 Beers on Tap. Happy Hour. Delicious Entrees.
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Hamburgers!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We dropped in here one afternoon when we were craving a good burger .... And it ended up being a good choice! We sat outside and the waitress even moved our table into the sun as it was cool in the shade. Good service and a good hamburger with fries and coleslaw .... Got what we wanted! Would return again!

1 Thank SALOttawa_Canada

Chicago, Illinois
“They Saved My Turkey Day!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

After having my Thanksgiving dinner ruined across the street at Pinchers inside the Holiday Inn; I ran into some friends enjoying a turkey dinner outside on the patio area. I sat down with them and had a beer. They were telling me how good the turkey was and that I should order a dinner for myself. The bartender from inside was also waiting the tables outside and he was excellent! I finally ordered a dinner to go and asked the bartender/waiter if it was possible to skip all of the sides for more turkey with the mashed potatoes and stuffing. He said don't worry. He came back with a plastic container that had to weigh 4 pounds!! He asked if I wanted to check the container to make sure, I told him I could tell by the weight that it was just fine!!

This establishment saved my Thanksgiving from being a total disaster. And, the food was delicious!!

Visited November 2012
Illinois
“fantastic crunchy grouper sandwich”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

the taste and portion size easily made this the best in Fort Myers Beach. service was excellent also.

Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“goody”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

there food was great but there delivery was even better the delivery took 3 minutes and that was good because i was starving

Visited August 2012
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Nice sports bar, lots of TVs”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Good drinks, nice bar and very good thin crust pizza. Nice high top tables if you don't want to sit at the bar. Bartenders make a great dirty vodka martini!

• Visited November 2012