“Awesome Bagels! ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Every time we come we are welcomed with a smile from the great staff and a friendly kitty outside. The sunrise bagel is my favorite; it's the perfect combination of breakfast goodness. The outside patio is cute and shaded. Bug spray was available to use, although we didn't need it. My dog Joey was also welcomed and allowed on the patio, Thanks Tuckaway!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Good bagels ... no complaints about the food. But be careful about the swarms of mosquitoes. They let us switch tables when we asked, but this was after the damage was done. My dining partner looks like she has the measles from all the bites on her legs.

1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wonderful staff, food and outdoor seating. Best latte I had on the island. The wafel is like a sweet donut, very good and perfect for sharing. The ladies were wonderful and even added a candle and sang happy birthday to my husband!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I was taken here by a local resident for breakfast. The space is great with a hidden shady outside seating area. Food was delicious, and our server was great. Coffee was good too, in an area where a good cup o joe is hard to find. Great people watching spot. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I made a point to come here for a breakfast bagel on a 28 mile bike trip because we loved the food and location when we first discovered it. It's a small shop "Tucked Away" under a mature tree canopy of shade, with funky signs and colorful crab buoys in the trees. Its cooler and shady as soon as you step into the terrace. There's uneven stone patio and the morning we were there a cat slept on the third step from the top of the stairs and a little dog rested lazily tied near the bike rack. It reminds me of being in Key West. The steamed bagels are the specialty so either get that or the Wafel; don't be so preoccupied with crabby children that you don't read the menu and ask for a toasted bagel, yuck, you can get that anywhere. The waitstaff is pleasant and easily said they would substitute avocado for bacon on the Sunriser! It was delicious! We remembered they were pretty big so we got one and split it, the cashier conveniently asking if we would like it cut when I mentioned we might share it, and she also recommended the jalapeño bagel, when asked, which was fabulous. This peaceful and delicious little spot is now our favorite breakfast at FMB. I'll get the Wafel someone but the steamed breakfast bagels sandwiches are so good I keep ordering them! Beware, you'll need a napkin, they can get messy but they are finger licking good!