“Great little place in a convenient location!”

Tuckaway Bagel & Waffle Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is the only place on the main drag within reasonable distance that serves fresh quality coffee (fresh ground) and other speciality drinks. I had the Sammy bagel and it was delicious and the price was reasonable. I found the lattes and other speciality drinks to be a little expensive (almost $5 which is close to what your food will cost you) which is my only major complaint but it wouldn't stop me from returning again, I just may go for the less expensive regular 'ol coffee versus a latte. It's also a pretty tiny shop and seating is limited if you're planning on eating/sitting there. Everyone was super friendly, a truly great little place! I will return!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Had enjoyed this place when it was run by a cute couple. In November went for just bagels. Waited patiently for waffle customers to place order. When it was my turn the server said wait. Have to put up coffee and if you want coffee you have to wait.

Got it but I did not want coffee only two bagels to go ...tried to explain that and was told there were several (waffle) orders ahead of me.

no thanks - I left - and have no plans to return.

Fawlty towers I do not need while on vacation:-)

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had read reviews of this little gem on Tripadvisor before we left for FMB and it was on my to do list. I had the famous Wafel and my husband went with the steamed bagel breakfast sandwich. The wafel is unlike anything I have ever had. It is rich to be sure, but you only live once right? The breakfast sandwich was also good, but a little messy. We also had a cappuccino and an iced mocha, both were also very good. We got there around 8 and were one of the first customers, but by the time we had finished eating it was starting to fill up. There is a small eating area outside. If you want to sit to eat, I would recommend coming early because the tables fill up fast. I will be back the next time we are on FMB.

1  Thank SBNorthCanton
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My second visit here. My daughter and I like to steal away to this little treasure. I just love the courtyard here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is tricky with only a few spots out front near the busy part of downtown, but we walked this day. The wafels are not the usual American fare we think of and they look small when they come out, but believe me, they are filling! It's a good thing, as it's expensive. $24 for two wafels and two iced coffees. There's a resident "CelebriKitty" who napped in empty chairs and woke to have a picture taken by visitors.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Great place for coffee, tea, bagels and wafels! Staff remembered our order each day! Very close to the beach, cute little outdoor seating area.