“Small and comfortable”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 21, 2013

A step up from Star Bucks. Good coffee, friendly service, tucked away in a small area with limited parking.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The wafels at this place were so different, interesting, and good. This place is a little dive but fun! If you're looking to try something new with a good cup of coffee then you need to try this place. Parking is very limited.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Tasty food and super friendly staff! A great casual dining experience. I highly recommend! Great variety of food at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

After striking out at Heavenly Biscuit (crowds and they ran out of cinnamon rolls), we walked a few blocks further north to try this place out. It was a delight. We were greeted at the door, our order was taken and filled quickly, and they even accommodated my "no bread" request with a smile. The outdoor patio was cool and relatively quiet and our food was quite good. My boyfriend was delighted with his lox on an "everything" bagel-"the perfect combination of savory and salty." The coffee was good (iced latte and caramel macchiato) and, although we didn't try it, there was Internet access as well.

We'll be back!

1  Thank susan m
Reviewed November 3, 2013

While on vacation in Ft Myers Beach, we decided to check out some local establishments for breakfast. Last year we went to the Heavenly Biscuit but I was not impressed although my wife enjoyed it. I am so glad we went to Tuckaway this year! I saw the reviews and decided we had to go. We love waffles and bagels so we knew it would be great. It wasn't great. It was awesome & amazing! We ended up going 2 days in a row. Both days I got the waffle with their fresh whipped cream. The waffles are like none other. Its hard to describe their consistency. Somewhere between a doughnut and a croissant. It is heavier like a doughnut but it is also a little flaky. It has a rich, sweet sugary taste. There are other toppings you can get like nutella or real butter but I really loved the fresh cold whipped cream on the piping hot waffle. My wife got a 'sunrise' bagel which is egg, pepperjack cheese, american cheese and ham. It is steamed which sounds odd but it softens it all up and melts in your mouth. She got the 'sunrise' both days because it was so scrumptious. The restaurant is a really cute, relaxed little hole in the wall right on Estero. It has a little indoor seating and some shaded outdoor seating. There is also a beautiful Calico kitty cat that hangs out under the shaded area that greets guests as they enter. There is also free wifi so you can eat and enjoy the internet. We will be back next year when we go on vacation again. Do yourself a favor and stop here, you won't regret it!!