“Great wafels”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The wafels were very dense and unique. The bagel and lox was very traditional. The breakfast bagel was expected.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a wonderful cafe for breakfast or lunch. It is located in an "old Florida" type building with an adjoing courtyard surrounded by palm trees. There is some indoor seating but the courtyard is just a great place to sit and enjoy the wonderful food.

Service was prompt and the staff very friendly and welcoming. I ordered the "Snook" which is wild lox with cream cheese, red onions and capers served open face. My wife ordered the "McGregor," an egg and sausage with melted pepperjack and american cheese. We sat outside in the courtyard to eat our breakfast. The staff brought the food to us in the courtyard and then checked back to make certain we were satisfied with our meals.

The food was delicious, the coffee fresh and the staff great. I couldn't resist a piece of their homemade key lime pie with another cup of coffee.

This is a great place for a laid back, enjoyable breakfast.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Saw the review here and found the place on day 3. Came back day 4,5 and 6. The steamed bagel sandwich was delicious, but on our second visit tried the waffle with Mango jelly. OMG! It felt like we were having breakfast then breakfast dessert! The gentleman (probably owner) was so appreciative to each and every customer that walked through those doors. In my little visits, I heard him say "I appreciate you" (or similar version) at least 15 times. He was happy to be bothered to fill the coffee, get silverware or even ask about his recipe. THAT's the service I respect and coupled with the great food, this place will get to number one in no time!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had no idea how the food would be but the thought of having breakfast outside in their courtyard made it worth taking a chance. So glad we tried it. My wife and I split the Sunrise and Sammy bagels. This how a quick easy breakfast at the beach should be! Highly recommend going.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I have lived in Florida for 7+ years and miss the good bagels that you get in NY. Well, we found great bagels and fabulous bagel sandwiches at this tiny, hidden cafe. The staff is super friendly and the bagel sandwiches are absolutely to die for. If you're in Fort Myers Beach, this is a must try.